Increasing performance and reducing weight
1) Before starting the production, wheels had to pass strict German TÜV Rheinland tests :
- impact test simulates the impact : a wheel is hit with a heavy load (from 675kg to 725kg)
- shorttime and longtime bending tests : pressure is applied while cornering(from 675kg to 725kg)
- rolling test : while being rolled for 2000 km pressure is applied (from 675kg to 725kg)
*weights depending of the wheel type
2) Before being sent out to our customers, each wheel is checked for cracks or structural problems :
- X-ray test
- Leak test - 100%
- Run-out test - 100%
- Balance test - 100%
After arriving to the factory each batch of aluminum has to pass spectral quality check.
The aluminum is heated and pressed (up to 2 bars of pressure) into the multi part mold.
After cooling it down to 390° Celsius, the mold is opened and the casting blank is ready
for additional treatment by the automatic heat machines.